Wednesday 10 June 2009

huh... so. This is what it's come too?

Healthy.
Intelligent.
(amazingly intelligent!)
Still able to learn.
Still willing to work.
Still good looking ;-)
Much to give.
Much to learn.
Ask for very little in return.
Wants to stand.
Needs hand UP.
NOT hand-out.
Falls....
Left behind.
Ignored.
Spit on.
Stepped on.
Pissed on.
Pointed at by lesser people.
Cold.
Hungry.
Tired.
Despondant.
Dirty.
Do you know me? (would you dare?)
Can you hear me? (would you dare listen?)
Can you see me? (would you dare look?)
No.
But, I am right here.
At your feet.
But you can't see me.
You can't see past your new shoes. (I have none. or didn't you notice?)
Can you hear me?
Or is your ipod to loud?
You can buy toys.
You can ignore a fellow human in need.
God is watching.
You don't care.
You think this is it.
As long as you get yours, God will forgive you.
He won't.
But I will.
You still don't care.
I am still here.
Cold.
Tired.
Hungry.
Despondant.
Dirty.
Still willing to work.
Still able to learn.
Still.......



at your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment