Saturday 4 July 2009

Robin pt.2

When Robin realized I was asking about her, you could see her blush from a mile away.
She looked back at me to see if I was actually there and if I was staring at her.
And I was. Smiling.
That's when the flirting started. Work style! See, there are ways of flirting,many ways, and one thing is to use your work environment and immediate surroundings. I worked in a produce department, so that meant I had "projectiles flirting" at my disposal! The occasional cherry, bits of corn (most of the flirting is dictated seasonal foods),blue berries or strawberries.
She worked in the childrens department. She had nothing to return the "flirt". :D
So, she had to actually walk over or throw fruit back at me. And she did!
I feel I must mention, for safety reasons, if you choose this method of apparent juvenile flirting, cantaloupes, watermelons, melons of any type, oranges,apples,etc; don't make effective "flirty projectiles". AND... if you work in a place like a, say.... bowling alley, just don't throw anything. Just..... don't.
Robin and I got to talking a lot after that. We would always use the house(in-store) phones to talk and send messages. We would go out on break together, hang out before and after work.
We talked a lot. Until.... Brian "fat fuckin freak" Fogle.
One night, Robin was off with me. She wasn't flirting. She wouldn't look at me or anything. Then, I got word from Dana that Robin wanted to see me back in the stock room. I immediately thought "stock room nooky!". I was wrong. She told me she didn't want to talk to me because someone had told her I had a reputation of using women for sex and just wanted to fuck her. Or, as she put it: "Not fuck me over. Just fuck me and be done with it".
I went fucking MENTAL! There was only one person in that store who knew me and that was Tracy. NO ONE else knew me and I knew Tracy wouldn't say a damn word like that!
Of course, when I asked who said it, she said she couldn't say. I understood where she was coming from. BUT,come hell or high water, I was going to find that bastard!
When I went back to work, I ran into Brian Fogle. He knew something was wrong,so, being a friend, he asked. I told him some weak-dicked faggot had just ran a cock-block on me and I was livid. Brian agreed to everything I said and agreed it was fucked up to do and agreed with stomping his guts out. Funny how things work out.....
A few nights later, I came into work early. I had decided at this time, I was going to let things go with Robin. It was our work place and we didn't get to know each other long enough to see each other outside work, so I knew I would never run into her anywhere but here.
As I walked into the doors, I saw Robin walking out from the doors on the far side of the building... holding hands with Brian "fucking fat ass" Fogle! I was on a whole new level of pissed-dom at this point in time. Brian saw me and shit! Robin wasn't too happy, but Brian shit!
I stopped talking to Brian for a while after that,as you would, but he honestly thought we should still be friends! Fuck that!
One night, about a week later, I was walking along the loading docks in the back, rounded a corner and walked straight into Brian. He shit. He finally spoke and asked if I was ever going to speak to him again, because HE thought of me as a friend. I stood there, took a deep breath, sighed and calmly said yes.
He reached out his hand to shake and I reached out and grabbed him by the head and slung him into a pallet of dog food. When he got his senses together, which took a 10th of a second, I pulled out a switch blade and told him I was going to stick it in his eye. He didn't shit this time.
He pee'd. I told him,in no uncertain terms, if he EVER got into my personal business again, I would pull out his eye and eat it. Then I stepped back and said; "NOW, we can speak again. Now that you know the rules."
Brian started telling me all the stuff he and Robin were up too(truthfully, would you talk to a guy who had threatened to eat your eyeball?!!! He did.) and I took note. And I compared them with Robin. She was no longer happy with Brian. Considering 99% of what he said was bullshit.
Especially the sex parts. They never had sex! Did he honestly think I would let it go and not tell her?! I beat a path straight to her and told her what this lard ass was saying.
Truthfully, I didn't do it to "win her back". I never had her in the first place. I did it to prove to her that she shouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing the full story.
It worked. She slapped the shit out of him right in the middle of the store!
She came to me after and said she was sorry. Then, funnily enough, she didn't ask for my phone number... she asked for my address! you could have dropped me with a feather!
The first time she came to my house was when I realized she was a true Kentucky Hillbilly.
It was raining, pretty heavy, and, instead of bringing an umbrella and coming to the door, she sat in her friends car and yelled until I opened the door. Class :D.
I sat there for a few minutes watching her out the window with a big ass grin on my face. Eventually, she saw me looking at her through the upstairs window, gave me the finger, then came to the door.
Her and her friend, whoever she was, came in while Tracy and I proceeded to start the rainy days activities. Which consisted of mainly drinking and smoking pot. Robin and her friend joined right in. Still, nothing had really gone on between Robin and I at that point, which, to my somewhat amazement, really intrigued her.
You see, Robin was shy and innocent with a voice so soft and sweet, it was just heart melting.
Or, so I thought. Turned out, she was a MASSIVE metal head and wild child that would make any hells angel proud!
What intrigued her the most, was the fact that I didn't make a move on her straight away.
I showed her the utmost respect and kindness, befitting of any southern gentleman. She was OK with meeting guys and sleeping with them very soon after. She wasn't your typical image of a slut. She just believed if guys can do it, why can't women. Fair play to her.
She did have sex on the first night, sometimes she would even have the occasional one night stand(even women get horny and don't want to see you in the morning). AND, I was a typical horny 21 year old and would shag damn near anything would move. Hell, I walked into a friends house one time and his goldfish quit swimming! :-D
Anyway, I didn't make a pass at her. There was something special about her. I found quite odd. I had never thought about that before. In fact, having sex with her never really entered my mind after we first met. She was very taken aback, yet, she was majorly turned by a guy who just wanted to be WITH her and not just sexually. I had no clue. I was too smitten to notice ;-)
We just sat there talking and actually getting lost in each others worlds and words. We completely ignored the fact Tracy and her friend couldn't stand each other from the get-go.
Tracy was good for pissing people off with just his presence. We found out we had a lot in common; foods, music(although I hated King Diamond at the time, she got me into him heavily!) and, of course, drugs. We both loved Acid and pot. She loved whiskey more than I, but, she got me into appreciating a good southern Bourbon! We both figured out we loved sex on acid, the most!
A few hours later, after much encouragement by Tracy and her friend, she finally left.
Tracy, as usual, tried to slag her off and downplay her because she didn't even look at him once.
He was a dick.
(pt.3 coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment